Membership in the club obliges to travel and worthy representation of our country abroad!
RULES ADMISSION AND MEMBERSHIP
IN THE "GOLD WING CLUB OF UKRAINE" CONSUMER SOCIETY
1.1. The rules regulate the procedure for membership of the Society, membership in the Society, exit from the Society, exclusion from the Society, rights and obligations of the Society's members.
1.2. The main purpose of the Rules is to organize the interaction of the members of the Society to achieve the main goal and objectives of the Society in accordance with the Statute of the Society.
1.3. The rules are an internal document of the Society and are mandatory for all members of the Consumer Society "GOLD WING-CLUB UKRAINE".
1.4. Making changes or additions to the Rules is the exclusive competence of the President of the Consumer Society.
2. MEMBERSHIP IN THE SOCIETY
2.1. Membership in the Society can be individual or collective.
2.1.1. Every natural person who lives in Ukraine, has reached the age of 16, expressed a desire and can participate in the implementation of the goals and tasks of the Society can be an individual member of the Society. In some cases, an individual member of the Society can be a foreign citizen, which greatly helps the Society in achieving its main goal and tasks. The decision to accept foreign citizens as members of the company is carried out by the decision of the General Meeting of the Company at the request of the President of the Consumer Company.
2.1.2. A collective member of the Society can be economic societies, cooperatives, state and other enterprises that share its goals and interests.
3. PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION TO THE COMPANY MEMBERS
3.1. Members of the Society:
Current members of the Society- individuals and/or legal entities who are owners of Honda Gold Wing motorcycles of any year of production and members of their families, accepted as valid members of the company in accordance with the procedure established by the Company Charter and these rules.
Members of the Society– individuals or legal entities accepted as members of the Company in accordance with the procedure established by the Company's Charter and these Rules.
Honorary members of the Society – natural and/or legal entities, whose special achievements in their activities are consistent with the main goal and objectives of the Company, recognized by the General Meeting of the Company. Honorary members have the right to be present at meetings of the Board of the company with the right of an advisory vote.
3.2. Admission to the Society's membership is carried out by the Society's Management Board on the basis of an application. In addition to the application, the candidate for club membership submits:
– A copy of the candidate's identity document (passport, ID card, etc.).
- A copy of the technical passport for the motorcycle - for candidates to become full members of the Society.
- Letters of recommendation in the number of at least two from active members of the Society.
3.3. Applications for membership of the Society are considered at a meeting of the Society's Board once a year in autumn. The decision to accept the members of the Society is made by the Board of the Society by voting. A decision is considered adopted if a simple majority of members present at the Meeting voted for it.
3.4. The main conditions for admission to membership of the Society:
- Submission of an application with relevant documents provided for in clause 3.2. Rules;
- Making the main share contribution, in accordance with the Company's Charter.
- Submission of a mandatory entry fee, in accordance with the Company's Charter.
- Obligation to make monthly membership fees in the amount and within the terms specified in the Regulation "On Membership Fees".
Payment of entry and membership fees can be made with money, securities, other things or property rights that have a monetary value, in accordance with the Charter of the Society.
- Fulfillment of the conditions provided for in clause 5.2. the Charter of the Company.
3.5. Each new member of the Society is issued with a corresponding attribute, which testifies to belonging to the members of the Society. Such attributes include a vest and badges. This paraphernalia is the property of the Society and is provided for the use of a member of the Society. In the case of withdrawal or expulsion from the society, the provided paraphernalia is returned to the Society within a month from the day of withdrawal/exclusion.
4. PROCEDURE FOR WITHDRAWAL AND EXCLUSION FROM COMPANY MEMBERS
4.1. In order to voluntarily withdraw from the membership of the Society, the member of the Society submits an application to the Management Board about his withdrawal from the Society. The application is considered within a month from the date of receipt of such an application.
A member of the Company is considered to have left the Company from the moment the decision on such withdrawal is made by the Board of the Company. As confirmation of withdrawal from the Society, a person receives a copy of the minutes (decision) of the Board, certified by the seal of the Society.
The excluded member of the Society does not participate in the voting.
4.2. A member of the Society may be excluded from the membership of the Society on the following grounds:
- Non-compliance and gross violation of the Company's Charter, which contradicts the main purpose of the Company's tasks and/or discredits it.
– Violation of the rules of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF).
- Non-payment of mandatory contributions on time.
- Carrying out activities or individual actions that directly or indirectly violate the current legislation of Ukraine or the legislation of the member countries of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF).
- Absence of more than two General Meetings of members of the Society without a valid reason.
4.3. Settlement with the retired Member of the Society is carried out no later than one year, starting from January 1 of the year following the year of the Member's withdrawal from the Society.
A member of the Society is paid his share in kind, money or (if desired) in securities according to their value at the time of exit, and the land plot - in kind.
In the event that one of the reasons for the expulsion of a Member of the Company is his non-payment of mandatory contributions, the amount of the returned share is reduced by the amount of the debt due to such contributions.
4.4 When leaving or being expelled from the Society, the provided member's paraphernalia (vest and badges) shall be returned to the Society within a month from the date of withdrawal/expulsion.
5. RIGHTS OF SOCIETY MEMBERS
5.1. Society members have the right to:
- Leave the Society.
- To be present and take part in the General Meetings of the Society's Members.
- Participate in the activities of the Society.
- Receive wages in accordance with the terms of the employment contract.
- To receive information about the activities of the Society on the basis of a written request addressed to the President.
- When joining the Society, receive the appropriate attributes of a member of the Society, use it for the purpose of popularizing the Society and confirming membership in the Society.
6. REQUIRED'LANGUAGES OF SOCIETY MEMBERS
6.1 Members of the Society are obliged to:
- Strictly adhere to the Company's Charter.
– Strictly adhere to the rules of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF)
- To participate in the activities of the Society and to be present at the General Meetings.
- To fulfill their obligations to the Society, related to participation in its activities.
- To implement the decisions of the General Meeting of the Company, elected management and control bodies.
- To be responsible for individual decisions made.
- To bear responsibility for illegal actions related to violation of the law, in accordance with the current legislation.
- Adhere to technical safety standards, sanitary and hygienic standards and rules.
- Observe technical safety rules.
- When leaving or being expelled from the membership of the Society, return to the Society the provided paraphernalia, which proves membership in the Society, within a month from the date of withdrawal/exclusion.