Membership in the club obliges to travel and worthy representation of our country abroad!
GOLD WING CLUB OF UKRAINE OWNERS MOTORCYCLE CLUB
GWEF European Federation
1. Admission to members of the motorcycle club is carried out on the basis of an application. In addition to the application, the candidate for club membership submits:
– A copy of the candidate's identity document (passport, ID card, etc.).
– A copy of the technical passport for the motorcycle
- At least two letters of recommendation from members of the Society.
2. Applications for joining the motorcycle club are considered twice a year during meetings. The decision to accept the members of the club is made by voting.
3. The main conditions for admission to motorcycle club membership:
- Submitting an application with relevant documents;
- Making the main share contribution, in accordance with the Company's Charter.
- Submission of a mandatory entry fee, in accordance with the Company's Charter.
- Obligation to make monthly membership fees in the amount and within the terms specified in the Regulation "On Membership Fees".
- Fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in clause 5.2. the Charter of the Company.
4. Each new member of the motorcycle club is issued a corresponding attribute, which indicates that he belongs to the club members. This paraphernalia is the property of the motorcycle club of the owners "Gold Wing Club Ukraine" and is provided for the use of a member of the club. Upon exit or expulsion from the motorcycle club members, the provided paraphernalia is returned to the club within a month from the date of exit/exclusion.
5. In order to voluntarily withdraw from the motorcycle club of the owners of "Gold Wing Club Ukraine", a member of the motorcycle club submits an application for withdrawal from the motorcycle club. The application is considered within a month from the date of receipt of such an application.
A member of the motorcycle club is considered to have left the motorcycle club of the owners "Gold Wing Club Ukraine" from the moment the decision on such withdrawal is made by the club's Board.
6. A member of a motorcycle club may be expelled for the following reasons:
- Non-observance and gross violation of the Charter of the owners motorcycle club "Gold Wing Club Ukraine", which contradicts the main purpose of the club's mission and/or discredits it.
– Violation of the rules of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF).
- Non-payment of mandatory contributions on time.
- Carrying out activities or individual actions that directly or indirectly violate the current legislation of Ukraine or the legislation of the member countries of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF).
- Absence of more than two General Meetings of members of the motorcycle club owners "Gold Wing Club Ukraine" without a good reason.
7. When the owners of "Gold Wing Club Ukraine" leave or are expelled from the motorcycle club, the provided member's attributes are returned to the club within a month from the date of withdrawal/expulsion.
8. Members of the owners motorcycle club "Gold Wing Club Ukraine" are obliged to:
- To comply with the Club Charter.
– Comply with the rules of the Honda Gold Wing European Motorcycle Enthusiasts Federation (GWEF)
- Participate in motorcycle club activities and attend General Meetings.
- Fulfill your obligations to the club, related to participation in its activities.
- To implement the decisions of the General Assembly, elected management and control bodies.
- To be responsible for individual decisions made.
- To bear responsibility for illegal actions related to violation of the law, in accordance with the current legislation.
- Adhere to technical safety standards, sanitary and hygienic standards and rules.
- Observe technical safety rules.
– When leaving or being excluded, return the provided paraphernalia, which proves membership in the club, within a month from the day of leaving/exclusion.